GSM Wireless Repeater is widely used for constructing a hybrid GSM mobile communications network. It receives and amplifies forward and reverse Radio Frequency (RF) signal to extend the coverage of base station. This Element Management System Manual covers the system frame, technical specification, operation and maintenance of software of the Wireless repeater.
The basic feature of a mobile communication system is to transmit RF signals between base stations and mobile radio equipments. If there is blocking object such as a mountain or a building preventing the base station signal to reach the mobile equipment, a repeater can be used to extend the base station’s coverage area.
In the downlink path, the repeater will pick up the signal from the exiting transmitter via the donor antenna, amplifying and re-transmitting it into the desired coverage area via the service antenna. In the uplink path, the repeater will receive signals from cell phones in the covered area and re-transmit them back to the base station.
ICS repeater uses digital signal processing technology and detects interference signals from wireless receiving signals and cancel out it, so as to eliminate the interference, so that the requirement towards isolation of repeaters will be greatly reduced and the system gain will be increased in the meanwhile, thus the performance and functions can meet the standards of traditional wireless repeater.
FSR (Frequency Shifting Repeater) is mainly used in complex outdoor wireless environments or complex terrains such as mountains, highways, villages, railways, etc. It consists of two parts: one master unit and one slave unit, which can be customized and can support long distance transmission and coverage.
- Low wireless environment requirement, efficiently lower system isolation requirement.
- Frequency shifting transmission technology is adopted, with max transmission distance of 15km.
- Easy location selection and omni-directional coverage available, coverage radius: 3-5km.
- Low power consumption, low noise figure, high stability and reliability.
- Monitor and alarm: Support local or remote monitoring with all kinds of alarm functions such as door alarm, over-temperature alarm, power off alarm, output overpower alarm, etc(optional).
- Optional monitor modes: COM link, SMS, data transmission, GPRS, etc.
Utilized Solar System
FiberHome triple – band optical fiber repeater is especially tailored to provide a comprehensive and flexible coverage solution in complex coverage environments like underground areas, tunnels, stations and terminal s, widely used on the mobile communication networks. The 900M band support GSM and WCDMA; the 1800M band supports DCS; and the 2100 band supports UMTS. The repeaters receives filters, amplifies, and transfers the uplink and downlink radio frequency (RF) signals of the base transceiver station (BTS) to extend the coverage of the BTS.